Saturday, September 18, 2010

Locals Know - Flights to Halifax


Where is this? Locals Know!
The Birthplace of New Scotland

The Birthplace of New Scotland, Pictou NS
My favourite place in Nova Scotia is the town of Pictou. I know I am getting close to my favorite place in the WORLD when I touch down at Halifax airport. After flying for most of the day, that last hour to Pictou County seems to take forever, but as soon as I see the Pictou Causeway I know I am almost there. First stop Saltwater Cafe for the best food and a cold Keiths. Then off to Sobeys to fill the cupboards and down the Sunrise Trail to our perfect little cottage on the Northumberland Strait. For a California girl far from home; home and heaven is right out on my screened porch listening to the sounds of Nova Scotia.

How do you get to Pictou? It's just a 1.5-hour drive northeast of Halifax. Check out the cheap flights to Halifax offered by WestJet. And, if you need a car rental or hotel, we have those too!

Book your WestJet cheap flights to Halifax

Cheap Flights to Halifax
Calgary to Halifax - $249
Edmonton to Halifax - $249
Montreal to Halifax - $79
Regina to Halifax - $239
Thunder Bay to Halifax - $199
St. John's to Halifax - $99
Toronto to Halifax - $129
Vancouver to Halifax - $279
Victoria to Halifax - $289
Winnipeg to Halifax - $229

Book your WestJet cheap flights to Halifax
Seats at these fares are limited and may not be available on all flights. WestJet flights to Halifax are priced one-way, and exclude taxes. Lowest fares available for travel on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Fares valid for bookings made before midnight, September 22, 2010 for travel until October 31, 2010.

No comments: